Galenus is a European Contract Research Organization (CRO) with a focus on Phase II-IV services, including peri-approval service, post-marketing services, project management and regulatory and pharmacovigilance support.
Established in 1993 and based in the heart of Europe, Galenus was founded as an R&D consulting company for the pharmaceutical industry. The first contract research activities date back to 1999. Since then, Galenus has grown to provide high quality phase II to IV clinical development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies in most major therapeutic areas.
Galenus is dedicated to help its clients with personalized, high quality service and efficient solutions to their clinical research needs. A team with multidisciplinary training builds on the core assets of insight, honesty and creativity, to assist clients in the design and execution of clinical programs.
Galenus is a group of associated companies working as preferred partners under the same brands and the same standard operating procedures.
- Galenus has proven to be efficient and fast
- At a country and regional level, our dedicated team has been able to successfully compete with the major CROs in our geographic area
- For global development programs, Galenus has efficiently cooperated with all big CROs and seamlessly integrated into the project teams
- Galenus has successfully completed major clinical studies, thus allowing our biotech clients to reduce time to market and / or find major funding or investments based on excellent enrolment and outstanding clinical data
- We employ a high number of graduate health care professionals
- We have built a strong network of investigators, experts and academic leaders who cooperate in the Galenus advisory board
- Key performance parameters are
- The breadth and depth of our knowledge of the local situation
- Our understanding of local needs, thus allowing high quality enrolment
- Our scientifically trained team, who earn the respect as trusted advisors
- Our 24/7 availability and flexibility
- Our swift and efficient responsiveness to provide solutions and answers
Galenus can provide an excellent record of previous experience:
Clinical Trials Phase II-IV
25.000 patients in more than 200 studies
Experiences in all major therapeutic areas
Cohort Studies and Pharmacovigilance Studies
Total of 42 Projects with >255,000 patients
5 Mega-studies with >10,000 patients
Largest study with 67,000 patients in 15 months